Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just Talking To Myself

But that's OK. I know what I keep harping on is nothing new, these are the same questions as have always been asked. I don't know if I'll stumble on some sliver of light that will illuminate the path I'm supposed to follow. I will keep searching and praying because faith in God, the fact that there is way more than meets the eye is comforting. I just want to be productive, creative and of some kind of service to this existence. Is that really so much to ask of myself, I don't think so. It's just a matter of figuring out what to do. I am so tired of mediocrity and lethargy that I can't stand it. So I ramble through my thoughts and try to come up with answers. Is anybody in me? Whoa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home