Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stop The Negativity

At 53 there is still a lot for me to learn it kind of makes me mad at myself that it's taken so long. There I go starting with the negative, this is something I have to overcome. I read a lot of positve books and pray to God and be grateful for what a really potenially great life I do have. I just seem to sabatoge it with my head. I read something the other day and it said the biggest problem most of us have is "doubt in our heart" this is so very true of me. I doubt about everything and worry, worry, worry about some silly little someting that don't add up to nothing. I stole that last line from Tom Petty, if you didn't notice. My head or thoughts feed the doubt in my heart, I know this and I must constently monitor my thoughts to be positive. I know on many levels what I'm doing but it sure seems like a habitual way set in my head that keeps creeping in. I must limit my exposure to outside negative stimulis like too much tv news, newspapers and other negative people. I need to calm my mind and allow myself to be myself rather then someone others expect me to be. I know I am very intellegent and physiclly in great shape, the rest of the puzzle is attitude and perception. Let this happen God thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home