Should I Live On A Boat?
Well what do you think? Anybody have experience doing just that, living on a boat? It's a 25 ft SeaRay Sundancer, has a head, galley, fore and aft cabins. Could keep it in the Delta as a second home when the wife doesn't want me around. I don't know it seems a bit crazy but then again I need to do something totally different.http://picasaweb.google.com/billvaca/BoatPic Take a look and see what you think. It has a little cosmetic stuff, the horn doesn't work and not too sure about the fridge. Motor and outdrive in very good shape, upholsery is OK. All the teak wood needs to be refinished and things like that. Has a canvas, but not the full back and sides. I just need something to do to take my mind off the day to day stresses and somewhere I can relax.
So what do ya think?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home