Yes God Is Giving Me What I Need

I have 4 sons and 1 daughter. I love them all dearly. The 2 oldest boys, well men now are from my first relationship at a very young age, David 37 and Richard 36. The next 3 are mine and Mary's, Bruce 26, Brian 23 and dear sweet Amanda 21. I miss seeing them daily and got real depressed when Amanda moved out to college. For many years about 15 David has lived in Texas, got married has 2 daughters and we don't hardly know them. They just moved here to California only about 15 minutes away. I have been praying for this to happen for years, my prayers are answered. Thank You God. I want all my kids and grandkids together all at once.
Spend some holidays together. The next stage of life will be one of the best. Mary and I have got
issues that we are finally dealing with together. I am learning not to hide from her love and put on a false face of misguided pride. I will put it all out there, even if it's ugly and hard. I will not lie to Mary, anyone else, myself and especially God. He is giving me what I need to be closer to him through my family. To learn to be fully open and honest so I can be who I really am.
Thank You God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home