Friday, September 5, 2008

I Get What I Think About(Pray About)

This surely seems true, my thoughts, what I put my mind on expands and eventually comes to pass. Being aware of my thoughts and using them or dismissing them as need be is the real trick. I know I beat myself down and feel unworthy, why I don't know. This has been a very limiting issue in my life and time just keeps up it's unending march. I am right now acutely aware of so many negative thoughts on a continual basis, awareness is the beginning. I am stopping my limiting thoughts and moving on as if the negative doesn't exist. I only have now, at least here on this earth thank God for my faith that there is more. I am striving to be a more enlightened person and working to get closer to God. I am being honest to God, myself and everyone else. I am taking the first steps to the next level of this life, watch me go. I know that God answers prayers, maybe not always the answer we expect or want, but always the right answer. Thank you God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home