Some Things Come and Some Go
It's a real rough time with Mary and I. She says she just doesn't care about me anymore. I have given her plenty of reason to feel that way. The whole lying about money thing over and over, it is a character flaw in me. I don't know if I can win her trust back this time. 30 years together and we have this in between us. I take full responsibility and accountability for this turmoil in our relationship. I don't want her to hurt anymore. I have taken steps to make this money thing right by making more money to pay off my extended credit, about $17K. I am being open on a daily basis on how money is being spent and brought in. She says a time limit, on what I'm not sure yet. The contractor thing just wasn't working I was just digging a bigger hole. So it's to a regular part time job to get this paid off and prove to Mary I can change. We are not young anymore and I still love her deeply and hope this works out. I want for her and for me to be content and have something to look forward to, together. I don't know if that will happen or not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home