I Still Want To Live On A Boat



I guess it may sound a bit stupid but that's what I've been thinking. I keep finding really good deals on very nice live aboard boats of 28ft or more. There was one I think I missed out on it was a 32ft Bayliner Avanti. This was a yacht 1989 dual 350's and very modern looking for it's age all for $12K. That was a deal, a payment of about $300 a mo. and to rent a slip on Bethel Island another $300, not bad. There is another one for $7900 a 28ft Bayliner single 350 that I need to call about. All of them have full gally and head with shower. I think a lot of people just got the use they wanted out of the boats and just don't want to pay the upkeep and slip fees anymore. Of course the economy is squeezing a lot of people and their just selling everything. Life is seeming increasingly short and time more precious then ever. I am just more aware of it now for some reason, couldn't be I'm getting older, no way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home